"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
LIGHT OAK BEDSIDE CABINET LIGHT OAK BEDSIDE CABINET. THREE DRAWERS, GENERALLY GOOD CONDITION.
- Antiques and collectables (105)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (45)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (47)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (99)
- Clothing (130)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (33)
- Furniture and furnishings (156)
- Health, fashion and beauty (43)
- Household and DIY (155)
- Miscellaneous (147)
- Pets (29)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (43)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - rachel tanner
TANNER Rachel (Nee Maxwell) Passed away peacefully on Friday 17th October. She was the kindest
Births - MORGAN SHARPE
SHARPE Alister and Laura Congratulations on the safe arrival of Morgan Alexander Ivor Slaney
Marriages - Naomi Shrimpton
Stephen and Naomi Shrimpton Of Hatches Farm, West Wellow, have great pleasure in announcing the
Birthdays - S A G BRITTON
MR S. A. G. BRITTON (Joe) 85 years young today Expert bee keeper, chicken hatcher, projects