"Parkinson's disease 'may start in gut'," BBC News reports. New research involving mice suggests that bacteria in the gut may lead to a greater decline in motor function in patients with Parkinson's disease. The study involved a mouse model...
- 'Not enough over-50s' taking aspirin to prevent heart disease
- 'No need to wait to try again after miscarriage' advice
- 'Want to live longer? Try racquet sports', recommends study
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
Baby Gaggia espresso coffee maker Great coffee machine. Works really well. It has an adjustable steam nozzle that is controlled by the bobble on the top and simple controls on the front. In the stainless steel finish - ...
- Antiques and collectables (59)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (20)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (52)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (80)
- Clothing (65)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (22)
- Furniture and furnishings (67)
- Gardening and Outdoors (20)
- Household and DIY (100)
- Miscellaneous (147)
- Outdoor pursuits (24)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (47)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.