According to the study published in BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (BJOG), levels of biomarkers in the blood of pregnant women can be used to predict which women are at risk of pre-eclampsia. (In medicine, a biomarker is a measurable indicator of the severity or presence of some disease state.)
- The placebo effect can still work, even if people know it's a placebo
- Velcro baby tips
- Is there really a middle-class drinking 'epidemic' in over-50s?
- Home birth
- Family days out
- Study says 'size really doesn’t matter' when it comes to a penis
Buy & Sell
Fireproof Safe Box Inner dimensions as A4 size As new - Never used No offers Location Portland Call 01305 821788 to view
- Antiques and collectables (49)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (28)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (52)
- Clothing (84)
- Furniture and furnishings (144)
- Gardening and Outdoors (34)
- Health, fashion and beauty (34)
- Household and DIY (130)
- Miscellaneous (139)
- Outdoor pursuits (24)
- Pets (21)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (31)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - ALLAN REGINALD SHUTLER
SHUTLER ALLAN REGINALD Passed away on the 13th July. Brother in law of Stella, Uncle of Darren,
Births - KAREN AND ROY BOWLES
BOWLES Karen and Roy Are please to announce the early arrival of James Harvey Roy. Born 22nd
Marriages - LIAM AND BARBORA BABEY/ BRUNOVSKA
BABEY/ BRUNOVSKA Alan and Jenny Babey are pleased to announce the marriage of their son Liam to
Birthdays - MO AND CHRISTINE ottaway and hawes
OTTAWAY AND HAWES Happy Birthday to Mo and Christine for 3rd April. Lots of love, Tony, Ed,