A three bedroom family home positioned in a Cul-de-sac within the New Forest National Park. The property has access to popular walks. A conservatory extension provides additional reception space and the vendors have advised it may lend itself to further extension with a second storey.
A three bedroom family home positioned in a Cul-de-sac within the New Forest National Park. The property has access to popular walks. Although there is a real rural feel, the property also has access to Salisbury Cathedral City on the A36, Romsey Market Town and the M27 motorway. A conservatory extension to the property provides additional reception space and the vendors have advised that it may lend itself to further extension with a second storey.
Obscured stain glass door to front aspect giving access from front garden, two glazed doors to lounge, glazed door to kitchen, built in cupboard, single radiator, textured and coved ceiling, stairs to landing.
Window to rear aspect, low level flush WC.
Lounge 21' 4" Max x 12' 10" ( 6.50m Max x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed double doors to rear aspect into conservatory, textured and coved ceiling, dado rail, downlights, fireplace with wood burner, double radiator, built in cupboard with lights, TV point and powerpoints.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.68m x 2.69m )
Open to conservatory, double glazed door to front aspect, out to front patio and outside coal shed, door to utility and door to WC with stop tap enclosed, range of ye and base level units, worksurfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, partly tiled, space for fridge, built in oven and gas hob.
Double window to front aspect, plumbing fro washing machine, powerpoints.
Conservatory 19' 7" max x 18' 8" Max ( 5.97m max x 5.69m Max )
Double glazed conservatory on brick base with pitched double glazed roof, double glazed double doors out onto the garden, two double radiators and powerpoints.
Double glazed window to the front access, double glazed window to the side access on stairs, textured and coved ceiling, loft access with pull down ladder, boiler housed in loft, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom, single radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 1" Max ( 3.66m x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect over looking rear garden, skimmed and coved ceiling, downlights above bed, built in wardrobes and dressing unit, single radiators and powerpoints.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect overlooking front garden and neighbouring paddocks, skimmed ceiling, single radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 8' 5" Min ( 3.30m x 2.57m Min )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, skimmed and coved ceiling, single radiator and powerpoints.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, single radiator, partly tiled walls.
Mostly laid to lawn with trees, pathway leading to the front doors and a front patio area.
Enclosed rear garden with side gated access, patio area, mostly laid to lawn, mature shrubs and borders, greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.