* CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS* WELL PRESENTED! MOVE STRAIGHT IN!! This two bedroom first floor flat comprising lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen & bathroom. Benefiting from good size patio balcony. ROMSEY TOWN CENTRE LOCATION!! BOOK TO VIEW TODAY!! CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY!
A first floor two bedroom flat in Romsey town centre with accommodation comprising entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom and balcony area. Romsey provides a range of local amenities with the cities of Southampton, Salisbury and Winchester being within easy access. The M27 provides access to Bournemouth, Portsmouth and the M3. RENEWED LEASE - OVER 160 YEARS
Steps to first floor.
Double glazed door to front elevation. Telephone point. Fuse box. Storage cupboard.
Lounge/diner 15' x 12' 9" max ( 4.57m x 3.89m max )
Window to rear elevation. Television aerial point. Electric oil filled panel heater thermostat.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to side elevation. Fitted kitchen with a range of units to wall and base level with work surfaces over incorporating sink and drainer unit. Tiling. Electric oven. Electric hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Extractor fan. Views over Romsey.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.99m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Built in wardrobes. Electric oil filled panel heater with thermostat.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 6' 5" ( 3.10m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Electric oil filled panel heater with thermostat.
Double glazed window to side elevation. The white suite comprises bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash-hand basin in vanity unit and back to wall low level WC. Mirror. Airing cupboard.
Patio balcony with walled surround.
From our offices in The Hundred proceed out of Romsey along Palmerston Street. Turn right into Broadwater Road and take the first exit at the mini-roundabout. Turn right into the car park and the property can be located on the first floor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.