Offered with no forward chain. This three bedroom home benefits from a 29' lounge/ diner, a downstairs WC, upstairs family bathroom, front and rear gardens and off road parking.
Located in Romsey, this three bedroom family home comprises a lounge/ diner, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and upstairs family bathroom and benefits from off road parking, front and rear gardens.
Double glazed door to front aspect, outside storage cupboard.
Lounge/ Diner 29' 6" x 15' 8" Narrowing to 7' 9" ( 8.99m x 4.78m Narrowing to 7' 9" )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed doors to garden, television point, stairs to first floor landing, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base level units with work surface over and sink drainer unit inset. Electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge, partly tiled. Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to rear garden.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiling to principle areas.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 9' 4" ( 4.60m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 5' 9" ( 3.58m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with shower unit over, low level WC, partly tiled.
Patio area, walkway leading to front entrance, outside storage cupboards.
Graveled area with wooden border, patio area, pathway to wooden gated rear access. Range of bushes and shrubs.
From our offices in The Hundred proceed out of Romsey along Winchester Road, passing under two railway arches. Continue up Winchester Hill, turn right into Viney Avenue at the pedestrian crossing traffic lights and turn right almost immediately into Selsdon Avenue
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.