RETIREMENT FLAT LOCATED IN WEST WELLOW!! A viewing is a must of this one bedroom retirement flat which also comprises a 16' lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom. Benefits include residents and visitors parking, communal gardens, and a visitors suite available on request. VIEWING IS A MUST!!.
A one bedroom first floor retirement flat benefiting from communal gardens, laundry room and visitors suite available on request. This property comprises one bedroom, a fitted kitchen, 16' lounge and bathroom.
Two storage cupboards, radiator, access to boarded loft with shelving and lighting.
Lounge 16' 9" x 9' 6" ( 5.11m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to gardens, electric night storage heater, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base level units with work surface over and sink drainer unit inset. Partly tiled, electric cooker point, cookerhood.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.32m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes.
Bath with mixer tap and shower unit over, wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled, shaver point with light, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
From our offices in The Hundred proceed out of Romsey into Palmerston Street. At the mini-roundabout at Broadlands turn right at the next roundabout take the third exit onto the A36 towards Salisbury. Continue along this road taking the third exit roundabout into Lower Common Road, take the fourth right hand turn where you will find Kingsmead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.