This modern three bedroom family home is positioned in a desired cul-de-sac of Romsey within two miles of the Market town centre. It's two double bedrooms, a third single bedroom, kitchen/diner and lounge/diner offer what is in our opinion ample living accommodation. Early viewing is essential!
This modern three bedroom family home is positioned in a desired cul-de-sac of Romsey within two miles of the Market town centre. It's two double bedrooms, a third single bedroom, kitchen/diner and lounge/diner offer what is in our opinion ample living accommodation. Due to the attractive marketing price high level of intrest is expected so early viewing is essential.
Upvc double glazed door to front aspect, upvc double glazed window to side aspect, hall cupboard housing gas meter, radiator, ceiling light point.
Living Room 16' 5" x 11' 8" ( 5.00m x 3.56m )
Upvc double glazed windows to both rear and side aspects, upvc double glazed door to rear garden, coved and textured ceiling, two ceiling light points, multiple electricity points, television point, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 15' 9" max x 8' max ( 4.80m max x 2.44m max )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, two ceiling light points, fitted kitchen with range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge work surface above, partially tiled walls, composite sink and drainer unit with mono-block mixer tap above, space for electric cooker, cooker hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for both under counter fridge and freezer, multiple electricity points, storage cupboard under the stairs, radiator.
Stairs from hallway, ceiling light point, loft access, triple storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, ceiling light point, multiple electricity points, television point, airing cupboard housing factory lagged tank with slatted shelving above, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.49m )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, ceiling light point, television point, multiple electricity points, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.03m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, ceiling light point, range of fitted bedroom furniture, multiple electricity points, radiator.
Upvc double glazed opaque window to front aspect, textured ceiling, ceiling light point, low level wc.
Upvc double glazed opaque window to front aspect, textured ceiling, ceiling light point, pedestal wash basin, panel bath, Triton electric shower above, partially tiled walls, radiator.
Enclosed by timber fencing, southerly facing, patio area abutting rear of property, space for garden shed, path and gates leading to both the front of the property and to the garage.
Low maintenance front garden with block paved pathway leading to front door, established shrubs, remainder laid to gravel.
Up and over metal door, power, light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.