A TRUE CREDIT TO THE CURRENT OWNER!! This two double bedroom first floor apartment comprises lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and separate WC. DO NOT MISS!! BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
A true credit to the current owner. This two double bedroom first floor apartment comprises lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and separate WC.
Door to the side, wall lights and access to the loft void.
Low level WC and double glazed window to rear.
Lounge / Diner 20' 10" x 11' 11" ( 6.35m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to both the front and rear, wall lights, textured ceiling, two radiators and powerpoints.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 6' 5" ( 3.91m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, Fitted kitchen with wall and base units above and below worktop surfacing inset stainless steel sink, tiling, electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for a dishwasher, fridge freezer and powerpoints.
Master Bedroom 18' 6" x 11' ( 5.64m x 3.35m )
Two double glazed window to the front, radiator, wall lights and powerpoints.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and powerpoints.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps and shower built over, wash hand basin, partly tiled and heated towel rail.
From our offices in The Hundred proceed out of Romsey in an easterly direction along Winchester Road, passing under one railway arch. Turn right into Botley Road and after a short distance turn left into Hillside Avenue. Turn right into Chambers Avenue and the property can be located on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.