ONLY TWO REMAINING! A beautifully created three bedroom detached bungalow with barn style car port situated in a small development just off Botley Road. There are 3 bungalows to choose from, each have high quality fully fitted kitchens and modern contemporary bathrooms and ensuites.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this brand new development of three, 3 bedroom detached bungalows built by Mascot Homes. Each of the properties at Walnut Drive have been designed with you in mind.
All of the bungalows enjoy a comfortable entrance hall which leads to each principle room. The lounge enjoys views over the southerly aspect garden which will be turfed and landscaped. The kitchen/dining room can be accessed via double doors from the lounge or from the hallway.
The kitchens comprises of wall and base level cupboards and drawers in a shaker style burford grey finish with coordinating pewter style handle, oak block effect worksurfaces with matching upstand. If you enjoy cooking then you will be impressed with the matching island unit with Bosch 5 ring hob and extractor over, built in 1 1/2 oven, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer. Mascot Home will also fit Porcelanosa tiled flooring to compliment the units. There is still plenty of room for a dining table to host your dinner parties.
The Master Bedroom provides the ideal retreat, with a carefully designed dressing area and an ensuite shower room. Bedroom Two will accommodate a double bed and comes with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom Three is perfect for an occasional guest or study/hobbies room. The Bathroom is a modern white suite comprising of a paneled bath with chrome mixer tap shower attachment over and glazed shower screen, low level wc and wash hand basin.
Entrance canopy. Double glazed and panel door through to
Access hatch to loft space, sun pipe, radiator, cupboard housing hot water tank, additional storage cupboard with hanging and shelf, power points, oak veneered doors to all principal rooms.
Lounge 12' 11" max x 12' 2" max ( 3.94m max x 3.71m max )
Double aspect room with double glazed window to front and side elevation, radiator, television aerial socket, telephone point.
Kitchen/dining Room 14' 8" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.47m max x 4.06m max )
Fitted with a stunning range of wall and base level cupboards and drawers in a shaker style Burford grey finish with coordinating pewter style handle, oak block effect work surfaces with matching up stand. Single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink with mixer tap over. If you enjoy cooking then you will be impressed with the matching island unit with Bosch 5 ring gas hob and extractor over, built in 1 ½ oven, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer. Porcelanosa tiled flooring to compliment the units. There is still plenty of room for a dining table. Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed window and double doors affording access to the enclosed garden. Television aerial socket, phone point and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" max into door recess x 10' 1" ( 3.86m max into door recess x 3.07m )
Built in double door wardrobe with hanging and shelf space. Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, power points, and television aerial socket. Door to
Ensuite Shower Room
White suite comprising of double shower cubicle with sliding glazed door, floating wash hand basin with complimentary chrome tap, low level w.c., chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, down lighters, ceramic tiling to walls and floor and obscure double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" max x 9' 8" ( 3.89m max x 2.95m )
Built in double door wardrobe with hanging and shelf space. Double glazed window to side elevation, television aerial socket, telephone point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment, additional wall mounted thermostatic square head drench shower and hand held rinse shower, frameless glass shower screen, low level w.c with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiling to walls and floor, shaver point, down lighters, extractor fan, obscure double glazed window to front elevation.
To the side of the property is a barn style car port. Pathway leading to the front door and rear garden. The rear garden will be laid to lawn and is enclosed by panel fencing. Patio area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.