LUXURY MAISONETTE WITH PRIVATE ENTRANCE. PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS ABOUT OUR HOME SWAP SCHEME - FULL MARKET PRICE FOR YOUR OWN HOME. CALL 01794 830833 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
LUXURY APARTMENT WITH OWN FRONT DOOR! This two double bedroom ground floor apartment comprises lounge/dining room with patio doors leading to private rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, modern bathroom and en-suite. BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW TODAY!
Lounge / Dining Room 25' 8" x 12' ( 7.82m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Modern Fitted kitchen with a range of solid oak units to wall and base level with granite worksurfaces over incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steal. Under unit lighting. Bosch electric oven. Electric hob. Electric cooker point. Cookerhood. Integrated washer/dryer and dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Slate flooring. Spotlights. Smooth and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 12' 6" ( 4.34m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to the front. Television aerial point. Spotlights. Smooth and coved ceiling.
En-Suite Wet Room
Double glazed window to front elevation. The suite comprises shower cubicle, wash-hand basin set in vanity unit and low level WC. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Spotlights. Smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Television aerial point. Smooth and coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear elevation. The suite comprises bath with shower screen and shower over, wash-hand basin set in vanity unit and low level WC. Tiled flooring. Spotlights. Smooth ceiling.
Patio doors leading to decking area
Some internal photos are taken from our show apartment
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.