Available with no forward chain, this three bedroom, semi-detached house in Romsey provides good sized family accommodation and benefits from driveway parking and a detached garage. The property, which is double glazed, is in need of some modernisation, an opportunity to personalise it throughout.
This three bedroom semi-detached house with driveway parking and a detached garage is available with the advantage of no forward chain. In need of some modernisation, the property features an L-shaped lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory and a first floor family bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate its true potential.
Double glazed front entrance door
Double glazed entrance door, doors to lounge/diner and kitchen
Lounge / Diner 25' 8" (max) x 15' 2" ( 7.82m (max) x 4.62m )
Double glazed front and rear aspect windows, fireplace with electric fire, television point, telephone point, two radiators, stairs to first floor with cupboard under
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen comprising base level units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink/drainer, built-in gas oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, double glazed side aspect window, single glazed door to conservatory
Double glazed windows to front and rear, lights
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch, doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' ( 4.17m x 2.74m )
Double glazed front aspect window, built-in wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, built-in wardrobes, airing cupboard
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 5' 11" ( 3.12m x 1.80m )
Double glazed front aspect window, storage heater
Suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled walls, radiator, double glazed rear aspect window
Mainly laid to lawn to the front and side of the property, steps leading up to front entrance door
Enclosed by wood panel fencing to one side and the rear, footpath, steps up to brick wall enclosed raised lawn area, greenhouse. Side garden area enclosed by brick walls, mainly laid to shingle with raised shingled platforms ideal for displaying planters.
Set back to the rear, up and over door, personal door to side
From our offices in The Hundred proceed out of Romsey in an easterly direction along Winchester Road. Turn right immediately after the first railway arch into Botley Road and continue along for some distance turning left into Halterworth Lane. Turn left into Saxon Way then turn right into Ashdown Way and the property can be located on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.