RURAL VILLAGE LOCATION!! This three bedroom semi detached property comprising two reception rooms, sun room, fitted kitchen and bathroom. Benefiting from off road parking for several cars. BOOK YOUR VIEWING WITH US TODAY!!
This semi detached family home situated in the lovely village of King Somoborne offers three bedrooms, fitted kitchen and two reception rooms. It has substantial mature gardens with views to the front of the property, and ample driveway parking. Viewing is essential to be fully appreciated.
Double glazed side entrance door, stairs to first floor with cupboard under housing boiler pump, wood effect laminate flooring, door to:
Dining Room 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Double glazed front and side aspect windows, wood effect laminate flooring, dado rail
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 6" (into chimney) ( 4.78m x 3.81m (into chimney) )
Double glazed front aspect bay window, fireplace with woodburner
Kitchen 15' 11" x 6' 10" (Max) ( 4.85m x 2.08m (Max) )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, inset sink/drainer unit, built-in double electric oven, electric hob with cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed rear aspect window
Sun Room 13' 4" x 8' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.59m )
Double glazed patio doors to side aspect
First Floor Landing
Double glazed side aspect window, loft access hatch, doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.28m )
Double glazed front aspect window, built-in wardrobes, radiator and carpets.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.77m )
Light and airy room with double glazed front and side aspect windows
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 8' ( 3.25m x 2.44m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, radiator
Double glazed rear aspect window, suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled walls, radiator
Shingle driveway providing ample off road parking, ornamental pond, mature trees, shrubs and plant borders
Well stocked, mature garden with feature plant and shrub borders, various mature trees, shrubs and hedging, pergola archway through to graveled area with stepping stones
From our offices proceed out of Romsey on the A3057 towards Stockbridge, continue for some distance entering Kings Somborne. Take the first right into Church Road and second right in to Eldon Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.