Located close to fields, a two bedroom property located on a mobile home site in the popular village of Colden Common. The village offers local shops & other amenities, bus stops, a local school, pubs and excellent road links to Winchester, Eastleigh & the motorways.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this two bedroom property, located on a mobile home site in the popular village of Colden Common. The village is located between the town centres of Winchester and Eastleigh and offers local shop and amenities, pubs and a school; there is easy access to M3 motorway junctions. The property has accommodation, which includes, a modern kitchen with built in oven and hob, a lounge/ dining room, two bedrooms and a modern family style bathroom. The property has double-glazing and there is gas heating via radiators. Out side there are lawn garden area surrounding the property, there is also a brick built out building, providing storage and plumbing for a washing machine. We would strongly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate this home.
Double glazed front door, radiator, coved ceiling, opening leading through to the kitchen and through to the lounge/dining room.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' ( 2.82m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the side, single drainer sink unit with cupboard underneath, further range of wall and base level units with roll edged worktops over, built-in oven and hob, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, cupboard housing a Worcester boiler, further storage cupboard and coved ceiling.
Lounge/ Dining Room 19' 3" Maximum narrowing to 9' 9" x 14' 6" Maximum ( 5.87m Maximum narrowing to 2.97m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to the side, two double glazed windows to the front, obscure double glazed door to the side, a modern feature electric fire place, doorway to an inner lobby.
Coved ceiling, dado rail, airing cupboard, doors to the two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 2" Max to the back of wardrobe ( 3.10m x 2.79m Max to the back of wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wide range of modern built-in wardrobes, with connecting drawer unit to the side, further built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" Max to back of wardrobe x 7' ( 2.84m Max to back of wardrobe x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built-in wardrobes and connecting drawer unit to the side.
Obscure double glazed window to the side, double radiator, low level wc, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower over, coved ceiling, splash back wall tiling.
There are lawned gardens surrounding the property.
Brick Built Storage Shed
The property also benefits from a brick built shed, which is ideal for storage and also has plumbing for a washing machine.
There is a communal car park to the front of the site.
The owner of the property has informed us that residents are not allowed to have cats or dogs.
Head out of Eastleigh along the Twyford Road, at the roundabout take the last exit onto Allbrook Hill, proceed down Allbrook Hill and under the railway arch into Highbridge road, continuing for some distance, taking a turning on the right into Spring Lane and almost immediately left into the Sunningdale Home Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.