As Hampshire residents dig around their kitchen shelves for the lemon juice and chocolate spread to celebrate pancake day, we want to see what you’ve flipping got.
Traditionally Shrove Tuesday, today is the last day of feasting before the religious festival of Lent begins, with pancakes filled with sweet and savoury delights.
- RECIPE: Fruity pancakes >>>
- RECIPE: Spinach and ricotta pancakes >>>
- RECIPE: Spice up pancake day with Brian Turner's savoury recipe >>>
- RECIPE: Lemon and sugar pancakes >>>
- RECIPE: Cheese and broccoli pancakes >>>
- RECIPE: Pancakes with rhubarb >>>
- RECIPE: Chocolate pikelets >>>
- RECIPE: Easy peasy American Pancakes >>>
As Hampshire’s finest flipping takes place, we want to see what your favourite pancake is as you gear up to decorate them with spreads, sauces, fruit and whatever takes your fancy.
Send us your flipping pictures!