AFC TOTTON will travel to Gosport Borough in the FA Trophy first qualifying round on Saturday week (October 27).

After squandering chances galore in Saturday’s 1-1 draw with North Leigh, Louis Langdown’s men packed their shooting boots for tonight’s Eynsham Hall Park replay, routing the Oxfordshire side 5-1.

Charlie Gunson opened the Stags’ account nine minutes in and, after George Seacole had missed a sitter for North Leigh, Robin Nicholls’ deflected strike and a fine individual goal from Craig Feeney made it 3-0 at the break.

Seacole pulled one back, but Feeney struck again for 4-1 before Callum Chugg netted a 25-yard stunner from a free-kick.

It was a good night too for Gosport who beat Poole Town 3-2 in the Evo-Stik South Premier at Privett Park.

Trailing to first-half goals from Pat Suraci and Harry Medway, Poole hauled themselves back on terms through Marvin Brooks and Steve Devlin (penalty) before Matt Tubbs plundered Borough’s 76th-minute winner.

WINCHESTER CITY fell victim to a revenge attack at Cirencester Town in the Evo-Stik Division One South.

The Centurions came out on top 4-2 in a pulsating match, paying Winchester back for their recent 3-0 FA Cup exit at the Simplyhealth City Ground.

The Citizens, who travel to Torquay United in the fourth qualifying round on Saturday, took a 25th-minute lead through fit-again marksman Oli Bailey before Tom Ouldridge and Alan Griffin plunged them into arrears.

Jamie Barron levelled for Winch, following up after Reece Rusher’s effort had been saved, but Ciren finished strongly, hitting the woodwork on two occasions before Ben Whitehead struck twice late on.

ALRESFORD TOWN had an evening to forget in the Sydenhams League Cup, turned over 5-1 at Lymington Town.

Jake King (3), Mike Gosney and Charlie Willett piled on the agony for the Magpies, who had Matt Scott sent off towards the end.

Horndean won their SLC third round tie 2-1 at Bournemouth Poppies thanks to Mitch Frost and Dan Manuel.

SHOLING went goal crazy in the Russell Cotes Cup thrashing QK Southampton 11-0 through Lee Wort (5), Brad Targett (3), Jake Hoole, Kev Brewster (penalty) and Marvin McLean.

QK must hate the sight of the Boatmen who, just a week ago, had knocked them out of the Southampton Senior Cup 8-0.

Romsey Town were also big RCC winners, caning Andover Town 6-0. Jack Odam’s first-half hat-trick was added to by Dan Fox, Matt Page and Declan Cleft.

A brace from Jo Sutherden and one from Matt Bainbridge saw AFC Stoneham through 3-0 against Eversley & California, but Hampshire Premier League outfit Infinity were beaten 4-3 on penalties at Alton after a 2-2 draw.